1. Back with glue,easy to peel and stick,no need to the glue.
2. Back with cutting line,easy to measure the size.
3. Waterproof and oilproof,easy to clean.
4. Many designs to choose,contains
5. Non-toxic,durable and mould proof,moisture-proof,long lifespan.
6. Popular in the world,have been exported to over 88 countries.
7. Flexible price available and negotiable.
1. Supply products catalog,hd products picture and videos.
2. Low MOQ,support free sample,you can place a trial order for
testing after the samples.
3. 3-7 days fast delivery.
4. OEM&ODM&Customization are accepted.
4. We have own original design team, constantly launching new
5. You are warmly welcomed to visit our factory.
Application: Table & Furniture Reform, Wall Decoration,
Backsplash , Laptop, Cell Phones, any other smooth surface
Refresh your room: This pink color gives any objects a much more
appealing look and is ideal for people who doesn't want to invest a
lot of money but upgrade the old furniture in a easy and fast way.
Quick and easy to install - just peel and stick
Feature: It has a texture, easy to use, suitable for Shelf Liner
Table and Door Reform
Superior material: This pink wallpaper uses a high-quality PVC
material and have strong adhesive. It is durable and waterproof.
And it is not easy to fall off.
Multiple use: This pink wallpaper can be used for almost walls and
furniture, such as dining room, bedroom, bathroom, living room,
hotel, office, kitchen counter, TV background, shelf liner, drawer
1. Measure and cut Get rid of foreign substances or dust fome the
surface where thae peel and stick wallpaper will be attached adjust
paper to the surface and cut this 10-15mm larger than the actual
size of the surface
2. Peel and stick To separate the peel and stick wallpaper attached
cellotape on both edges of the sheet and pull the tape on both
3. Scratch To attach the peel and stick wallpaper to the surface,
press this product beginning from the center part towards the outer
part while eliminating the remaining backing paper little by little
4. If bubbles appear during the pasting process, you can peel the
wallpaper from the desktop/wall and paste it again. In this
process, no residue will be left , nor will it affect the viscosity
of the wallpaper. If it is a small bubble, you can try to poke it
with a needle so that the bubble will disappear.