Name:self adhesive decorative film
Length:can be customization
moistureproof, Removable,easy to clean withdamp cloth, embossing
delicate,high quality texture.
1. Back with glue,easy to peel and stick,no need to the glue.
2. Back with cutting line,easy to measure the size.
3. Waterproof and oilproof,easy to clean.
4. Many designs to choose,contains
5. Non-toxic,durable and mould proof,moisture-proof,long lifespan.
6. Popular in the world,have been exported to over 88 countries.
7. Flexible price available and negotiable.
1. Supply products catalog,hd products picture and videos.
2. Low MOQ,support free sample,you can place a trial order for
testing after the samples.
3. 3-7 days fast delivery.
4. OEM&ODM&Customization are accepted.
4. We have own original design team, constantly launching new
5. You are warmly welcomed to visit our factory.
Vinyl materials of this wallpaper make it more durable,pvc surface
makes it waterproof and
oilproof,you do not have to worry if it would get moldy during
humidweather. When there is
stain on the wallpaper surface, you can simple wipe it off with a
Removable-can easily remove. the wallpaper can easily remove
because it is peel and stick. It will not damage your wall or leave
a residue when removed.
If you are interested in our decorative film,please contact us,we
could send you more details and catalog,we supply hd pictures and
videos,to help you to know more about the products
1. Measure and cut Get rid of foreign substances or dust fome the
surface where thae peel and stick wallpaper will be attached adjust
paper to the surface and cut this 10-15mm larger than the actual
size of the surface
2. Peel and stick To separate the peel and stick wallpaper attached
cellotape on both edges of the sheet and pull the tape on both
3. Scratch To attach the peel and stick wallpaper to the surface,
press this product beginning from the center part towards the outer
part while eliminating the remaining backing paper little by little
4. If bubbles appear during the pasting process, you can peel the
wallpaper from the desktop/wall and paste it again. In this
process, no residue will be left , nor will it affect the viscosity
of the wallpaper. If it is a small bubble, you can try to poke it
with a needle so that the bubble will disappear.